HappyStep HappyStep

Interesting.

It might have been a 'simple' walking cycle kind of thing, but its far better than I could do.

YouriX responds:

Uuuh thanks man! ;)

Blockhead Tribute Blockhead Tribute

Tencious D Aye?

Very well animated. You should create another one. I also noticed the Tenacious D reference at the end...

-R.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Thats A Keeper.

That goes in the category of: "Freaky Shit I've Seen". But that's just what made it brilliant! 10/10

-Renaldo

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Fucktastic

Nice Mr. The Swain, yet another masterpiece of pure insanity out of your mind aye? I loved it, my favorite part was when the Weevil said "Give me a jo-o-o-b" in his... Weevil... Voice. Although this episode seemed a bit darker than the others. Still loved it though, I look forward to your next masterpiece.

-Renaldo (The Ren)

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Hellz To The Yeah Motherfucker.

Dude I worship you because of this. I found a great new song to add to my collection, along with a great flash animation. I'm also curious, did Invader Zim influence your work? It looks much like Invader Zim.

-Renaldo

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Bitchen'

"Hey guys I'm gonna be a dad!-" Not anymore bitch. Lol 8/10 Nice job.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

"PSP... Hellz Yeah"

Utterly orgasmic man, smoth animation, and I shit myself laughing while watching this.

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Ghostmas is Fo-shizzle

I worship you Swain, you are the god of Ghostmas.

I can do it better (clay) I can do it better (clay)

M'kay...

Wow first review... Anyhow, sorry bud but I didn't get this so I don't like it that much. It was pretty smooth for claymation though, good job. You could add some voices to it though, that would make it better.

evilchickennugget responds:

I was originally going to have music instead of sound effects but it just didn't feel right